Made up story about this planet:
100 years ago lived a thriving and intelligent species on this planet that were similar to humans and more advanced then humans. But this species were ill-tempered and they always had fights with each-other. One day a dispute between two nations over several islands led to outbreaks of fighting and eventually war. This war did not last long, however, because this species had nuclear weapons which they ended up using on each-other. Soon the entire world got involved by taking sides with either or the two nations and they ended up destroying their entire species and their planet. Now this war-torn, nuclear holocaust planet sits in space completely uninhabitable and a grim reminder about how nuclear energy and war can lead to the end as we know it.
Ok so about the picture:
1. I've been working on this for a few days and think it came out great.
2. I did not want to make the colors as lively as my last space scene and wanted to use some darker colors to put in a mood of it being dark and depressing.
3. The planet came out good but the only thing I don't like is when you zoom in closer the stars are still good looking but I think the planet starts looking a little pixely. But that's just me.
4. As always, everything used in this was made by me; the stars, space dust, etc.
5. And last but not least, i'm sorry if the above story isn't that good; i've never been the one for making good stories and such.
Hope you enjoy.